|
Sunday, May 20, 2007 @ 11:46 PM
against the current; so let me slip away.
Ignore the previous post about me putting the blame on this particular person for spoiling my entire week. It's pretty insignificant actually, just that the event was amplified a thousand times more when it just happened (which was roughly the time that i blogged). Now that it's cooled down, it kinda made a negligible impact on my week. I think :)
Falalala. And today was pretty much a random day. Like what Iskandar (isketambola) likes to say to me, random kemandom =D First evidence of randomness: I was about to doze off after staying up all night doing maths when I saw this cookie recipe book (which was collecting dust at the computer table). Decided to flip through a bit since television shows in the morning are all kind of drabby (that's probably the cause of my being so sleepy. hmmm). And then I found this cookie recipe which looks veeehhry appetizing =D Okay, bear in mind that I was dozing off so my judgement wasn't that accurate la. So anything that has got to do with chocolate or vanilla cream in that cookie is yummy to me =D Okay, picture isn't so clear due to the dim lighting but it's basically sandwich chocolate cookies with vanilla fillings and chocolate sprinkles covering the sides =D Chocolate and vanilla together in one, who can ever resist that? Sinful, yes, but hey, once in a while doesn't hurt, yes? And so at 8AM, I made a din in the kitchen, taking out the mixing bowls, electric mixer, weighing scale and all the ingredients needed for baking. Excited, hookay! Hehe.At first the cream I made tasted pretty disgusting because I added vanilla powder instead of vanilla essence thinking that, well, it would taste the same anyway *slapsforehead* But noooo, the after taste was so horrible that it almost turn rancid in my mouth. Eurgh. So yea, one whole bowl of rancid cream went to waste and made another one. This time, yes, vanilla essence was added and voila! Gah, I think my phone's camera is spoiling. Look at the blur picture :( Ohwell, that was roughly the outcome. Hee, I was too lazy to add the chocolate sprinkles at the sides but whattheheck, it tasted fine I guess. The sister, mama and the boy said so :) Yay! Ohyea I managed to meet up with the boyfriend for awhile before going off to study after the library session to pass him the cookies. Hehe. That's the second randomness for today c0s we didn't even plan on meeting up or whatsoever. I just decided to pop by at his void deck and pass him the cookies *chuckles* Hopefully he doesn't suffer any relapse of his diarrhoea or anything like that after eating them. Heh :) He is so gonna kill me for putting this up, but ohwell! That's the whole point =D ![]() ![]() And the it was off for a few hours of seclusion for me, with nothing except for maths, heavy music (yes, by heavy music, i meant metal. heavy ones, no less) and a dose of double chocolate frappe :) Okay, not really.Third randomness of the day: A long lost (or so i thought) acquaintance happened to be there with his group of friends waiting for the Dragonforce concert to start later in the day. I saw him and tried to hide (or use my newly found power of invisibility -.-) but ohwell, too late. Being the friendly and amiable (lots of eye-rolling here!) person he is, he came over to my table and started a small chat. Have I mentioned how I loathe small chats? Call me snobby or whatsoever but I wasn't in the mood (barely, i daresay) for small talks especially when I'm engulfed in my work (and music). And soooo a casual conversation ensued, what with the usual questions and stuff. Such as, how long had Kai and I been together. When I answered three years, as usual, the "Whoaaa that's long! How did you guys manage??" (Okay, I prognosticate a long paragraph or so debating on this topic) How come people view being in a relationship for let's say, in this case, three years, long? Okay, it is relatively long compared to those short-termed ones which lasted only for a month (haha, okay i'm reminded of something else) but still.... Three years, I personally feel that there's so much more to go judging from the fact that there's still so much more that I want to know about my significant other. Yes, there are a few things or so which I've come to learn about him over these years and vice versa but it would be nicer if we were to know more, isn't it? :) "I want to know more about you...." "Up to the point where you know when I'm thirsty." Haha, go figure :) And it's kinda sad nowadays that most think long-term relationships are overrated. Like it's a wishful thinking on these couples' part that they're ever gonna last that long, saying that long-term relationships are well, extinct. It may be true to a certain extent because looking at how...people in this new era are (i'll let you have your own stand in this), yes, long-term relationships are kind of impossible. Hey, even marriages (which are suppose to be for a lifetime, mind you) can last only for 24hours! Anybody wanna beat that? But, but, but, one shouldn't be too skeptical, yes? There's still such a thing called exception(s). Oh yes, and if you wanna know, three years is just an estimated number. The both of us don't really give much thought about this whole how-long-we've-been-together thing. And no, we don't celebrate monthsary or anniversary for that matter :) I don't think there's a need for me to tell you the reason why, yes? Maybe somedaaay, someday *smiles* Right, and to answer that question which that dear acquaintance of mine posed on me, "Hmm, we pretty much stay faithful to one another" *insert bochap smile here* I guess he got the idea that I want him to go away with that answer, he went off to join his friends back after mumbling something to me, in which I don't bother to listen properly to find out what even if he was to use a loudhailer. Haha. And Mr. Kailani is still not back from the Dragonforce concert yet! Gah. To end this post off, you guys should really watch this =D (credits to Fawwaz. or ducky =D) |