|
Saturday, May 12, 2007 @ 12:02 PM
i told ya so
See, another solid proof that I'm one heck of an indecisive girl. Heh.
The skin that I designed for this blog last night was pretty loooouuud and irritatingly colourful. I know, I know, I said that being colourful is good and all but I just wasn't that satisfied with the design that I came up with last night =\ Just..isn't good enough? Prolly because it's kinda made on impulse when the inspiration and my muse for designing just isn't there yet. Haha, yeah, a bit nonsensical but that's pretty much how I work =) So, until my muse comes back, I'm gonna stick with this skin =D It's cheerful enough, no? *chuckles* Yeah, yeah..why don't I just stick with this ready-made skin? I just don't like using blogskins which other few hundreds (well, according to the website, 981 people are currently using this skin) bloggers are using. Easy said, I just wanna be different. Heh. Anything wrong with that? Anyway since I can design my own, why not? Dumbeedeebeedeedaa, hookay I'm off to find some inspiration. Haha. <3 Labels: different. |