|
Sunday, June 24, 2007 @ 11:48 PM
i love you, just that way :)
Yay, Fountain of Wealth did it's magic :)
And I've got a good laugh today, something which I haven't been experiencing since, ohmygod..I can't even remember when. And it's that same ohmygod-i'm-laughing-till-my-face-hurts kind of fuzzy and tingly tangly feeling which I felt quite some time back :) It almost felt like how it was back then and it was simply magical :) Of course, the only difference was that we were wearing different clothes *chuckles* And, and, and, I enjoyed being made fun of and being made look stupid what with the i-simply-cannot-catch-the-pattern-of-the-game. Thank God for having Mr.Kailani who is veerrry, veeeeerrrrryy patient with his Yes, like how Fawwaz told me how he felt two nights ago, I'm miserable right now. Happy miserable :) This being, because I'm separated from the boyfriend already after spending merely about four hours with him =( Waaaah, not enough! Hehe. But it's okay, there's this Saturday to look forward to! It's a surrprissseeeee =D Jeng jeng! Haha, okay it's not much of a surprise already since I told him that it's gonna be a surprise. Well, the only way to really make him free that day, no? =))) Just these three words for you - I love you :)Labels: Kai |