|
Wednesday, June 13, 2007 @ 10:14 PM
lollipop love :)
![]() I swear it's the first time I've ever eaten a lollipop, unless you count ChupaChups a lollipop :) And it's surprisingly nice despite the wild imaginations that I had about the taste of it. Hehe. Bubblegummy sweet plus a tinge of lemony sour..mmm..just my kind of candy. Don't you just love the colour of the lollipop? Instantly brightens up your day, no? Go figure how long it took us to finish the whole thing (the smaller one) . Hahahaha, we got tired of licking (THE LOLLIPOP!) and decided to bite off the whole damn thing. Hehehe. Our tongues were getting sore, we can't help it (look at Kai's forlorn face. guess how long it took him to reach to that stage. hehe)! Yes, spoil the whole feel of actually eating the lollipop but it's okay =D I wonder how my tutee is gonna finish the bigger one. Haha, it might take her one whole week, who knows? =P ...and I wanna have many more first-times with you :) <3 Labels: Kai |