|
Thursday, June 21, 2007 @ 1:10 PM
oh, brother -.-"
My brother must have been out of an educational institute that requires him to be in school uniform for too long already that he might not know how it might look like. You see, I was getting ready to go to school this morning when he groggily asked me where I was going. When I gave him a curt reply that I was going to school, he was like, "Jangan bedek." (read: don't lie). I was like, what the hell, rolled my eyes to the sky and explained to him word by word that I was indeed going to school for a chemistry consultation with my tutor. And he went, "Then what are you dressed so nicely for?" (translate that to malay).
I was clad in my p.e tshirt (which aku sumpah dah berlapok) and my school skirt. It's either he was too sleepy to recognise that it's a uniform, or he thinks I look too darn good in my school uniform. Okay, I permit all of you to vomit blood now :) Labels: familia |