|
Monday, June 11, 2007 @ 4:27 AM
random facts about guppy :)
1. I'm not a t-shirt person. I swear the number of t-shirts that I actually own is at most three, excluding the ones for school and for home wear :)
2. I don't like prints/wordings on my clothes. Haha, yes, almost all my baju-s are plain. The only printed top that I might actually have would be the kimono top that I was wearing on my Friendster display picture. 3. I go gaga over black accessories. Necklaces, earrings, bangles, you name it. 4. I'm not emo LAH. Just because I wear black often and use eyeliner doesn't mean I'm EMO. Screw those stereotypes who came up with that nonsense. 5. I loooooooooooooooove mangoes. And watermelons. 6. Oh I just remembered I own a polkadot tube dress. Okay, so that makes 2 printed tops! Haha. 7. I can never take care of my belongings. 8. I have to listen to loud and heavy music when doing maths or literature. Thank God for the songs which Kai recommended =D 9. I can't go gaga over male celebrities like I used to, even if I tried. 10. I oogle at girls with loooooooong legs. 11. My natural hair is some curly/wavy mane. Haha and I've been having straight hair ever since secondary one. 12. Mr.Kailani has never seen my curly hair before. Bwahahahaha =D Or maybe, he just can't remember how it looked like. Hmmm.. 13. I have this tendency to leave my handphone in the school toilets. 14. My meals can consist of only drinks. No solid food at all. 15. My room is never neat. Okay, give me some credit, it's spick and span only during hari raya =D 16. I think it'll only be neat once I'm out of school. Meaning, no books at all! 17. Okay, that might not be possible too c0s I wanna be a teacher o.O 18. I am never a patient person. 19. But I'm surrounded by loved ones who everyday, without fail, tell me to sabar. 20. I get irritated very easily when my sneezes come attacking. 21. I can't stand the cold. 22. I will freeze instantly at the cinema, the airport, fastfood restaurants, school auditorium/lecture theatres....basically anywhere that is air-conditioned. 23. I perspire very easily. 24. I burn, not tan. 25. I have ear infection! 26. My dad can cook a very mean nasi briyani which is orgassssmmic =D 27. And my dad's nasi briyani is the only nasi briyani which I can eat. Haha. 28. I prefer chinese food to malay/indian food. 29. It must be in the blood lah. 30. I watch more chinese drama serials more than I watch those malay ones =\ 31. I want to be an air stewardess but I'm just too fat to fit in the mini kebayas that they are wearing. 32. I point hot girls out to Kai and convince him that they are hot and force him to admit that they are hot =D 33. I annoy the shit out of Kai. Quite frequently O.O It turned out okay eventually last night :) Yes, despite this member perangai *rolls eyes* I still have one more question to ask you but let that wait till the next time we meet up, yea? Haha, I wonder when will that ever be. Ohwell. ![]() Labels: Kai, numberings |