|
Sunday, June 03, 2007 @ 9:44 PM
retail therapy does wonders.
Yes, retail therapy really does wonders but it comes with a price (pun intended). A hole in the pocket AND aching feet plus throbbing migraine. Eurgh. But ohwell, at least it takes the heartpain away, only to be replaced with another form of heartpain, which is..to be broke for the rest of the month. Again. Haha, but it's okay. I've been living with the broke-for-the-rest-of-the-month-syndrome ever since the start of the year. Heh, go figureeeeee....
But ohwell, brokefortheentiremonth pushed aside, shopping was rather fruitful today =D Managed to get some essentials rather than spending-on-impulse-just-because-that-thing-looks-irresistable-and-costs-a-bomb. Gah. I think it's because of the presence of a very reliable shopping partner, my ![]() Ohyes, I must blog this down c0s it's getting on my nerves already! I simply dislike (for the lack of better word to replace hate) the way those aunties who like to poke their noses in whenever I am shopping for my bra(s)! See, that is probably THE reason why I HATE (i literally cringe whenever my sis or mom wants to buy them. i refuse to go into those lingerie section hookaay. eurgh.) shopping for bras because they made it into such a humiliating experience. Gah. Okay, my mummy was picking out a few for me to choose from la. Sooo I chose and wanted to, err, try it on (in the fitting room, duh. i can never figure out how some women could actually try it on right there and then. o.O?!?!). Then came this auntie and she declared to the whole world (apparently she was talking to me) that that was the wrong size for me. Hello!? Like as if I don't know my own bra size! And then she went on and on and on about the bra that I chose was the wrong size and went on how wearing the wrong bra size could make my breasts deformed in the long run or something. Gosh. And if that's not enough, she started this lecture on how we should be thankful because we (or me -.-") have the assets to flaunt. Somewhere in that line la, I had to rephrase what she actually said. Riiiiiiiiight. Oh and, she was staring straight into my chest the whole time she was talking to me. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh. What the hell was that all about?!?!?! Gah. Of course she had to back herself up by calling out her friends to come and scruntinize my boobs -.-" Kanasai. Luckily mummy was there to the rescue by calmly (because she can see that i was rolling my eyes to the sky already and totally incapable of talking calmly) telling those ah-sohs that what I've chosen is the correct size for me -.-" Wah peeeeeeng ah. I swear I'm never gonna buy bras again. Let them sag for all I care. Hahahahahahahahahahhahahaha =D Ohyes and I love my mummy truckloads :) <3 ![]() |