|
Wednesday, June 06, 2007 @ 12:49 AM
some nights that never end.
Tonight is one perfect example. I donno, I guess it's just another night of dammit-i-can't-sleep again, hah.
There's like prolly a thousand and one random thoughts swimming in my head right now and I think most of them are relating to this person called Mohammad Kailani. Lemme just list them down and we'll see whether or not it's correct, yea? Then we can do some Z-test on it and see if the p-value is more or less than the alpha value, and reject or accept the H-knot (okay, i didn't just babble maths here, did i?) 1. I have a skinny but strong boyfriend. 2. He weighs about the same as I do but he can lift me up from the ground and still spin me around while doing that. 3. I swear that scares the shit out of me because I'm so bloody scared of breaking his backbone. 4. Imagine lifting a hippo like me and spinning around? 5. I think guys with long hair are haaaaawt. 6. Ohhhhh Kai's got long hair =D 7. Well, he used to. It's growing back again =D 8. K800i is one kick-ass phone. 9. Okay, where is Kai? 10. He's supposed to sms me when he wanna hit the sack =\ 11. Sunflowers and blue roses are the most gorgeous flowers ever created by TheMightyOne. 12. 26th February 2003. 13. 30th November 2004. 14. Suntec City Fountain of Wealth. 15. The sweetest thing you can do to tell the whole world that you love your significant other besides creating fireworks messages in the sky (spelling out I Love You, of course) is to dedicate a message using the laser thingies they have at the Fountain Of Wealth. 16. It's just as gorgeous as fireworks, I swear. 17. Okay, now I can't think of anything else random other than Kai. 18. And I don't know why. 19. Still thinking why all I can think about now is Kai. 20. Hmmmmmm.... 21. Oh okay...I miss him la. 22. Like an idiot. 23. I wonder if I should spring a surprise on him at his void deck tomorrow morning when he goes to school and before class starts...... 24. Okay, what time does he finish school tomorrow? 25. Ah shit, he's probably asleep by now for me to ask. 26. Do I have maths extra class tomorrow?? 27. Oooooooooooohh shit. 28. Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. 29. How the hell do I get to Rivervale again? 30. Ahhhhh, better get to Raihanis tomorrow. 31. Dammit can his holidays start like, tomorrow or something? 32. Wait, it won't make any difference la =( 33. I still can't meet him as frequently as I'd love to. 34. Don't ask why. 35. Okay, because I STILL have classes going on from morning till late afternoon like normal school days. 36. And I can't complain. 37. Why? 38. Because A'levels is in 5months. 39. I just remembered that I'm not supposed to meet Mr.Kailani until they're over and done with. 40. Oh what the hell. Labels: Kai, numberings |