|
Thursday, June 07, 2007 @ 4:16 AM
ting-a-ling-a-ling
"Shaaaaaaaaaa! I'm hungry."
Haha, random, random, random :) And I simply love it when he babbles non-stop excitedly about something new that he'd just discovered/learnt. Haaaaa, okay, I realised that most of my posts so far has to include a sentence (or one whole entry for that matter) or two about Mohammad Kailani. Heh, but I can't help it, can I? :) Yes, Mr.Kailani, I know your newwwww Ibanez is sexier and more irresistable than I am even though it's not technically yours. Hmph. Thank God for his holidays starting this coming Friday. That boy's been overworking himself what with schoolwork and projects plus his band's auditions and whatnotss...Busy, busy (>.<) Earlier today, I was reassured. And I'm glad to know that whatever that we're sharing now is what we've both been wanting ever since then. Yes, lots of misunderstandings, uncertainties and bullshits happened along the way but hey, we've reached here after all :) Thank you, Syafiq, for being the good friend that you always are. |