|
Sunday, July 01, 2007 @ 10:11 PM
buto!
Haha, yes, well, that's the word which is constantly being screamed/shouted/sang/gored from a lot of male homosapiens with such passion within their hearts for soccer *chuckles* Aaaand yes, that's the surprise for Mr.Kailani =) which, apparently, wasn't much of a surprise till the day itself because he managed to figure out himself after I told him about the timing and everythingggg..gah! I had to because he last minute told me he might have silat training at 8 when the whole event would finish at 10+! Haiyoh..but it's okay :) Hehe, the whole day was love anyway. Mana tak kan? I had my bestie (which i haven't spent time with for AGES!) and boyfie there with me *smileslikeanidiot* It was my first, and probably the last, watching a soccer match (or two soccer matches for that matter) live =D I thought it'd be dull and everything, especially for someone like me, who can't keep my eyes on the ball and I still don't quite understand where or when does an offside happens. I'd be drifting off somewhere, only to be jolted back into reality when the crowd went wild. "Eh Shah, got no replay tau!" Yelaaaaah..thanks, Taufiq, thanks (>.<) The first match between the soccer legends of Singapore and Malaysia was waaaaaaaay too slow. Haha, no offense la but I can't help but be impatient. Heh but it was entertaining to a certain extent though =D Watching those legends with white hair (balding, no less) and bulging tummies, running slowly after the ball...Hehe. Number 5 from Malaysia was our favourite =D Tummy power! The match ended with Singapore scoring a goal, yay! And then it was the match between Singapore and Australia an hour later. I mean, even before the game started we can pretty much predict who's gonna win already, no? But we felt that our home team should've won the game since it's the last day of the national stadium standing and all...but ohwell. It was a fair match and Singapore really did put up a good fight =) They had a lot of chances of scoring a goal(s) though but their goalkeeper was humongous la seh! Haha, that made the boys go crazy and hoarse what with their screaming of profanities. The boys got kind of agitated that Anwar even went on "blaming" me for not bathing. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat only. Hahahaha =D Nad even blamed that golden monkey guy for dying his hair, that's why God isn't on the team's side. LOL! Them boys aren't the only ones who get the chance to scream and whatnot :) Nad and I got high as well. Heee..sorry Dila, you had to stand all of our nonsense *shy face* Haaaa..I had fun, really =) Despite the fact that it was freakingly hot before the sun sets and that our seat was almost all the way at the back. But it was good! We were very close to the fireworks display =D Beautiful, really. Oh, since when aren't fireworks display gorgeous? :) seeing you go crazily happy like that made me a happy goober *smiles* The match between the Singapore and Malaysia's ex-internationals. They're still..uhh..singing the national anthem, yea. Haha, the boys sang it with such gusto! So patriotic, ah?![]() Naddie and I :)
![]() Nad's bimbotic moment. I think. Hehe.
Hehe, konon-konon last memory la tu before the national stadium tears apart =D Reached home at the time as promised to dad. This morning he was like, "You got reach home at the time you promised?" "Yup! 5 minutes before!" =D Oh and, sastera paper was like a good arm workout for me. I could see all my veins popping out and my right arm going red when I was struggling to cough out 5 full two pages essay within 3 hours. I almost went nuts, I tell you! I think my arm is toned now. Haha =D Ohwell, but yesterday just marked a whole new beginning of.......mugging all over again. This time, for prelims. YALAH I START TOMORROW LAH. |