|
Sunday, August 19, 2007 @ 7:04 PM
Lying to me is one thing. Having to find out that you lied to me by my own self is another.
I don't bloody care whether or not you went there without me because that is not what I'm so bloody agitated and angry about. Yah, lepak bawah block. I didn't know that Esplanade has any blocks for you to lepak under. To think that I forgo all my plans to go there because you are not going. You even have the cheek to ask me about it after that. Ha, why am I even surprised in the first place. You want to tell me the whole situation? By all means, go ahead. But it still doesn't change the fact that you lied. For a lousy liar, you're doing a vast improvement. And for the record, I hate apologies through smses. I think I've told you that before. Plenty of times. Labels: Kai |