







I had a very very girlygirly day yesterday =D Ben&Jerry's by the beach with the sister was love and mugging with my two darlings was extra love =D I shall speak to Syida more in malay now, seeing how annoyingly adorable she sounds when trying to converse in malay =P
And today! I got to catch Ratatoullie with the boyfriend. Great movie plus kickass (and very gatal) company beats basically everything else :) What more could I ask for? It was love, really *smiles like an idiot*
Good week, definitely. Fun plus love and yet productive. Heh, yes, I managed to get soomeeewhere with the complex numbers and some shit about oxidative phosphorylation (okay make that the whole of respiration -_-"), miraculously :)

Something which I haven't been saying around much here lately :) I love you, oh yes I do. Thank you for today, baby :) <3>

Confirm plus chop with a seal.
Labels: familia, friends, photos