|
Saturday, September 01, 2007 @ 10:15 AM
it's okay :)
I soooooooo can't resist to post this picture up although I'm supposed to be "gone" from this blog and everything.
And I'm convinced the both of us look damn cheenaa in this picture, heh heh =D I was one happy goober yesterday, despite being called fat, wrongly accused for liking to wear low cut tops (-.-") and being abandoned halfway. Heh. The boy's had a rough week although he said he's enjoying it so I'd better not give him any harder time than he's already had. Ooooh and I've got my cousin these gooooorrrrggeeeooouusss (at least in my opinion) Adidas dunks which are to die for, for his birthday today :) Really hope he like it though since his best friend said it suits him just fine *chuckles* And and and! I've finally gotten the top which I've been wanting to get! A much cheaper alternative to what I saw from Esprit but equally gorgeous =D Thank you, Mr.Kailaniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :))))) Ooooh and I paid a visit back to Dunman yesterday, too. Ah, memories, memories :) The vending machine, the toilet, the watercoolerrrr, those night studies...I'd give everything to have those days in Dunman back, please. See, told you I'm one happy goober. Labels: Kai |