|
Thursday, September 27, 2007 @ 7:54 AM
to dream of him is my delight =)
Me: Kailani, I think you are one big jerk.
Kai: (shocked) why????? Me: Because you love my hair for the wrong reasons, you asshole. Kai: (laughs) eh but Shaa, I think you're too comfortable with me seh. Me: Heh, why do you say that? Kai: You nak cakap apa, main shoooooooooooooooooot je eh. Me: ......but you are one big jerk. =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD And then somewhere in the lines of our conversation, I actually tersasul and called him Raihanis instead, I don't know why. Hehe, and in my course of reasoning, I concluded that he and Raihanis are matchmade in heaven instead =D Our conversation on the way back to my house got so random that I think, somehow, I accused him of being a chikopek *chuckles*In our exchange of text messages... Me: haiyaah itu firdaus punya notes sama lu wa lupa amek lohh..haiyah apa maciam? lu sudah sampai itu bus stop belom? Kai: haha. bsok gua bagi lu. time recess can? aku jalan kaki ah siol. aku da nak sampai umah. kau kaauu? Me: yang kau pergi jalan kaki tu apa hal sioll..kau tak penat ke pe jalan kaki? aku da sampah rumah ah..tengah duduk kat depan fan =D panas siol... Kai: haha. okay best. tak la, tu sebab aku jalan bengap. hahaa. k bagos, bagi kering badan. eh kau nari mau tido kul rapa ah? Me: aku tanya je kan! takyah panggil aku bengap pe, bongok! hahahaha aku agaknya lepas mandi boleh mampos ah. kau? Kai: eyy! gurau pon tak ble pe? bunga ah kau.. oh, kau nak mampos? mampos ah! aku pon mampos ngan kau ah nanti insya'Allah. eh kau tahu tak kau tu tak gemok? Me: aper la sia bunga! haha k best. kau da nak mampos mengucap ngan aku sama sama skali eh? abeh kalau tak gemok apa? gedabak? Kai: bunga tu makna kau kental. k lah lu, wa msg lu nanti. =D and you know, all these just makes me love this bunga dude even more. hehehehehehehe <3 kekek ="D ![]() "Eh my hand over there makes you look like you got one large extended _______ seh!"![]() "Waaaah I have to bend down sampai gitu skali seh! Saket tau!" =) And this is what I love about us. Labels: Kai |