|
Monday, October 22, 2007 @ 8:20 PM
the loves of my life.
Thou shalt not meet Mohammad Kailani till the end of A'Levels.
Hah okay, that has got to be really depressing but hey, it's less than a month so I'd better not complain so much :) WTF IT'S LESS THAN A MONTH TILL THE END OF A'LEVELS?! Hmm, pretend that's being said in a more joyful tone :) And so, we spent our so-called last date yesterday wondering where to go. He was all restless and had this super stressed look on his face which..stresskan aku jugak. Initially, he chosed the airport over Suntec City to just chill and maybe grab a bite (okay this was for me c0s i'm famished. gah). But then when I met him (15 minutes late, yikes!), asked him again whether he'd really wanted to go to the airport, he had the stressed look plastered on his face. Haiyoh. And then we decided to take a long, random trip to Chua Chu Kang, supposedly to visit back my old place, heh. We had been meaning to do this for a long, long time but it was supposed to be on a bus ride, not train. Ohwell, so he compromised and said we'd take the bus back home then. While in the train, this fickle-minded idiot (yours truly, not kai) thought of dropping by to Bugis to..........nyeheheh, shisha =D Sungguh gatal aku ni, sumpah! Luckily, the boy agreed without any hesitation :) Pergi shisha suka aja, cari chan *chuckles* ![]() Kai muka stim tak maintain in this picture. Tapi hot =D Digressing: Abang saw this picture which I cleverly put on my handphone's wallpaper and exclaimed, "Wooooi! Gi shisha tak ajak aakuuu!" Hehe. Qhairil planned for us (me, kai, qhai and my brother) to go shisha-ing together most prolly after my A's :) Can't waitttttttt! By the second or third puff, I swear the whole world was spinning around that I could barely keep my head up. It was thaaaat intense, gosh. No wonder they provided us with lots and lots of cushions all over the place. They're for people like me :) Heh. And then for throughout the entire one hour or so, I had my head down, but thank goodness for Kai :) Because of that, he doesn't allow me to shisha with any other guy friends of mine thinking that they might take advantage of me, LOL. Nyeeh, not complaining. Tanda sayang *chuckles* Oh waaaiiitt..I was pretty dizzy the whole night so does that mean Kai took advantage of me without me realising?! *gaasssp* Okay, kidding. Falalalala..but the whole night was pretty much amazing :) It's been a long time since I got to spend such quality time with him, yay. Although it's a bit scary seeing him take one long, draggy puff after another and still being to hold his head up =\ Haiyoh. Mmhmm, so we ended off the night at the beach, making erotic moaning sounds when eating OldChangKee's fried chicken. It was thaaat orgasmic. The fried chicken, I mean. Very sedap =D We made our way home singing our hearts out with him trying to imagine what it's like for him to be a rockstar on stage =D Damn cute, I tell you. And then I sang, it was a miracle it didn't rain on us. We stopped by the canal for awhile because he challenged me to sing Breathe by Michelle Branch. I've always had a problem with this song, especially the chorus when she screamed (in perfect pitch, of course). Yah, Kai being Kai, he forced me to shout it out loud till I get the correct tone. Hehe. Ducky, if you happen to hear the racket across the canal from your room, that would be me =P "Ku mencintai mu, lebih dari apapunMeskipun tiada satu orang pun yang tahu Ku mencintai mu, sedalam-dalam hatiku Meskipun engkau hanya, kekasih gelapku" Kai sang this dengan penuh perasaan, you. Wa tak boleh angkat =D Getting high and woozy + good food + meaningful conversations + greaaaaaaaaat kickass (not forgetting to mention, increasingly sexy with the big biceps =P) boyfriend for company + beach at night = ONE HAPPY GOOBER AISHAH.
See you on the 22nd of November, baby! I love youuuuuu :) Oh btw, 22nd November is on a Thursday so you'd better make yourself free after school and spend the whole day with me, nyeheheh =D
Labels: Kai |