|
Tuesday, October 16, 2007 @ 10:12 PM
this entry couldn't get any more random
Thou shall slap your head till thou do not fall asleep when faced with books/notes/doing practice papers. I have to chant that everytime my eyes get droopy. Gargh. I shall slap my head till it have one big benjol even. Tsk. Oh and my forehead is a breeding ground for pimples already, great. Stress punya pasal. Siak betol. Kailani's biceps are very very big now =D When he puts his right arm around my neck so that I could lean on him more comfortably, it wasn't really that comfortable because of the heeeuuggeee hump I feel at the back of my neck. Wooooooooo, Mohammad Kailani getting sexier eh eh ehhh =P Nyahahahaha. I realised that I'm getting old. I have many many anak sedara-s already. And all of them are keyo0o0ot nak mampos. Dah besar confirm jadi heartbreaker. I really should stop trying to put on lipgloss/lipstick. My lips simply couldn't take the chemicals that I dab on each time I tried looking glamorous. My face is back to being its sensitive self again. I could feel the mosquito-like bumps forming on my cheeks, eurgh. Having sensitive skin is such a sad, sad thing. Now I need to figure out how am I suppose to survive the whole night of wayang pekji make-up for prom. Gah. Confirm my face will itch halfway through eating my 10-course meal. My sister NEEDS to start looking her age. This whole yang-mana-satu-kakak-yang-mana-satu-adik thing is SERIOUSLY getting to me already la, annoyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinng! Or is it just me? Even the movie usher said my boyfriend looks younger than I do when he's NINE months older than I am :( Eh, my sister's THREE FRIGGING YEARS older la okay, and people said I look older. Maybe I should start drawing fake wrinkles around my eyes and make my cheeks sag to achieve a better effect. Only then I'll be convinced that I indeed look older. Sheesh.
![]() I can't pull off a girly look for nuts. Put me in a dress and people will wonder why doesn't this cow go moo. People say I'm a carbon copy of my brother. I BEG TO DIFFER. I, Aishah, am NOT a carbon copy of my brotheerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! See! Oh, he asked me to go bowling with him this afternoon and I gave him thaaaat look. Haha. Which reminds me, MOHAMMAD KAILANI, WE GO BOWLING AFTER MY A'LEVELS OKAY? Heh, the last time we went bowling was on a triple date and he was on a winning roll. Love, la :) Can I have another one of those triple date thing again? :)) With Hanan and Syida this time round, maybe? Nad, if you manage to choose ONE guy out of the millions that are queueing for you, kita empat-empat pergi skali kay? Saaaaaaaaaaaayang korang banyak-banyak! *hug hug*Duit collection this year not so good. HAHAHAHA okay that sounds so morbid. But really! Even mama was surprised. There was once a few years back when I was still in primary 6 or in sec 1, the amount can fetch up to 500++ smackeroos just on the first day of raya. Hesh. Maybe because I was still young and chubby and cute so people give me more. Now still chubby but lost appeal already, so give less. Lagipon, people might think I'm already working since I look older than kakak. So when kakak declined to receive any duit raya saying that she's already working, people assumed that I'm already working as well because I look older -_-" kakak: Cik, tak payah cik. Saya dah kerja. makcik: Oohhhh dah kerja! Ini adiknya kan? (faces me) me: Tak, ini maknya. Saya dah retire pon. -___________________________-" Bochap, already. Ohh and to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... Nobody has ever asked you to be like me. That's as far as I remember, and as far as I know. But maybe, just maybe, if you were to change your attitude a little, and start behaving decently around your elderly, you won't feel the pressure of the need to "be like me". Because for one thing, I hate people who try to be like me. And another, I hate being compared to, just like you. Gah, why am I even bothering with this? Eh, the annual open house that my family does is this Saturday! Haha, not bad for a random entry. I managed to get things out of my chest for a bit. Ohyes, this is definitely waay belated but Selamat Hari Raya! Kalau ada sesiapa yang tersinggung oleh kata-kata saya yang telah ditaip di dalam blog saya ini dan merasa dendam terhadap saya, harap maafkan saya ye. Tak sengaja hamba untuk menyinggungkan perasaan awak. Jangan dendam-dendam, ya! Hoho. Oh, sebelum awak maafkan saya, izinkan saya meletakkan gambar s.s saya yang mungkin meluatkan hati anda sekalian. Eh, sekali-sekala saya nak taruk gambar saya pakai baju kebaya, you..takkan tu pon nak meluat? Hahahahaha (ahaaai aku macam nak sepak diri aku sendiriiii). Selamat hari raya, maaf zahir dan batin :)Labels: familia, photos, word diarrhoea |