|
Saturday, November 17, 2007 @ 6:03 PM
did the captain of the titanic cry?
Now I know the reason why I'm hating Ungu's Kekasih Gelapku.
It made me tear up listening to it. And I hate songs that makes me tear up. ************* And dude, just because I'd swoon over guys singing with their guitars and whatnots, doesn't mean it'd move me when you serenade me with it. Sorry la, it just doesn't work when you're singing my boyfriend's favourite song to me. I know all of these would be a laugh in a few days' time because you know very well it just won't happen between us :) Can predict already la, maybe in a few days' time or tomorrow even, you'd look at me with that stupid look of yours like you'd shoot me with everytime we meet up. ************* Just one more bloody paper to go. Just one more agonizing hour in the hall. Just another 30 rectangle boxes to shade. Just another murmur of thank-you the moment the invigilator collects my answer sheet and question paper next Thursday. Next Thursday - another 5 gruelling days of anticipation to my liberation. Liberation from this hell disguised as A'Levels. I can survive these 5 more days la. Just 5 fucking more days and it'll all be over. And then I can have my fucking life back. Thanks to A'Levels, it almost ruined my life. I'm not close to exaggerating. No more hyperventilating. No more crying in the middle of the night. No more unneccesary paranoia. No more fighting the urge to run out of the classroom and refusing to continue taking the paper. No more feeling so helpless when faced with questions I don't even remember studying for. In five days' time. Just five days' time. COME QUICK LA. Labels: random shit |