|
Wednesday, December 12, 2007 @ 10:54 AM
feel the rain on your skin
I loved yesterday, I really do. Even though I woke up with a throbbing head, blocked nose, inflamed throat and a burning brain....no complaints, really :) There was the gruesome movie with Dila the babe. Then the meet-up with the boys. Which turned out to be an unexpected double date. After that there was the very, very, very wet trip to Vivo *chuckles* And the very lepak session by the river. Nyeheh. I loved the part when everyone sang, lol. And us girls just haaaaaaaaad to sing a bit of the boys' favourite song for them *shakes head* Oh and there were loads of piggyback rides! =DDDDDDDDD I love Kai's face in this picture, I donno why (i donno what's up with his hand either. i think he's trying to go for the chikopek look groping for my boobs. HAHAHA). Taufiq sebok ah. =D =D
And of course, the reason why I loved yesterday was because you were there. I love you baby :) |