|
Saturday, December 01, 2007 @ 8:12 PM
we turned three.
It was exactly three years ago when we first went out on our first real date. I still remember that I went online in the morning (well, you know, at that point of time, msn messenger means the world to me and i was practically online 24/7 if i'm able to do so), hoping to catch him online as well. And as our conversation went on, I suddenly had the itch to, erhem, asked him out. Hahahaha, yes, I was the one who asked him out (it totally proves the point about the emancipation of women in this new century, eh?). Surprisingly, he agreed. And even more surprisingly, my parents actually allowed me to go out despite the fact that it was just an impromptu decision. You see, my parents had a thing about telling them in advance first before I can go out and stuff like that (i was still 15 what. what do you expect?). But on that day, they just good-heartedly asked me where was I heading to and all, and did not flinch when I mentioned that I was going out with Kai. Hehe. I had this feeling now that they must've thought I'm going out with Qhai (my cousin) instead =D Ohwell. Okay, I really am digressing a lot here, aren't I? *chuckles*
And so, without intending to, we headed to Suntec City's Fountain of Wealth. Needless to say, that was the place we headed to yesterday :) We never really got around celebrating our monthsaries or anniversaries. Apparently, yesterday was the first time in three years that we actually did. Okay, it wasn't really much of a celebration anyway, but the fact that he took time off from his busy schedule just to spend the first 30th of November out of the three...that has got to mean something, isn't it? And also, we acknowledged the fact that it was indeed, our third. Hehe. So that's our own version of a celebration. Nyehah. And, and, and, the fact that we actually made it to three years, was definitely no easy feat, especially for me :) One thing that I love being in this relationship is that, we both grew up. We've seen each other grow up. In other words, the both of us changed in time but we still managed to make all these changes work for us for the better. Yes, there had been countless of times where I thought all of this would never work out anymore and was on the verge of giving everything up. But those people whom I've poured my woes onto, they were actually cynical about the fact that it could ever be over for us. "Oh don't worry. It'll be ok soon." "Alah korang gaduh-gaduh pon besok dah ok nyer." "Isn't that what you said the last time? Tak jadi-jadi pooonnn.." Heh, up to the point where some of them got tired of listening to me complain about Kai and I because they know, eventually, whatever serious problem we were facing, will work out in the end. And for that, I'm thankful, because it's true :) Hanan once told me, if we managed to get this through after my two years of jc life, then insya'Allah the later times to come would be okay. Hmm..well, there had been too many a times where we almost "broke up" but we didn't, soo..... :) And do you know that it was only late of last year (somewhere around this period, i think) that I actually got comfortable calling him my boyfriend? Hehe. Yes, before that period, if anybody was to come up to me and ask me whether I had a boyfriend or if that guy in the picture in my handphone is my boyfriend, I swear I didn't know what to answer. And if anybody was to mention Kai as my boyfriend, subconsciously, I'd feel my face turning into a scowl/frown and...I donno, I actually denied! But ohwell, it's better now. I can say with a smile that Mohammad Kailani is my boyfriend. Lol. Ohwell, here we are, after three years :) And I wanna spend many more three years with you. Guess we'd have threeyearsary instead of anniversaries which normal couples celebrate eh? Hehe. It's not like as if we'd make such a big hoohaa out of it either. We'll just visit Fountain of Wealth and have a nice chat together while watching the wonders of the biggest fountain in the world (which is not much, i must say). That's not the point anyway. The point is, you're with me :) Labels: Kai |