|
Sunday, January 27, 2008 @ 1:51 AM
it's the way you make me feel.
There was just you and me, sitting down side by side, gazing at the stars as they blinked down on us. It had been a little too long since we talked and we laughed like we didn't have a care in the whole world. It's just us and nobody else.
And then there was the familiar whiff of your scent, the familiar feeling of being safe whenever you're around, the familiar assurance of you staying right beside me. I have to admit, that feeling doesn't really come very often nowadays but I'm glad it did after a long while. I miss that look in your eyes, how it sparkled whenever you talk animatedly like how you did. I miss the way you make me scream for you to stop whenever you start. I miss the way you gestured me into leaning against you, with your left arm automatically wrapping around me as I did so. And I guess, ultimately, I miss being with you, and only you. And when you sent me home, I expected the feeling of uncertainty of when I'd get to see you again... But it never came :) I love you, and I know you know that. Labels: Kai |