|
Sunday, March 30, 2008 @ 10:36 PM
here's to you.
Happy 21st Birthday, Ezal :)))))
Can get married without parents' permission already. So if you want to propose to me, propose now ah. Because it's your birthday, I cannot reject =P I can't wait for our short getaway to Balibalibalibalibalibali!!!!!! May come quick, come quick! =D . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . And to you...I can't be bothered to give two flying fucks anymore. Really. Enough is enough and I've had enough of waiting for you. Today would be the umpteenth time that you stood me up and I have no idea where that amount of patience of mine came from. If you still have that speck of respect for our friendship, do something about it. Just so you know, there are some things in life that you can't be nonchalant about. Labels: birthday wishes, wishful thought |