|
Monday, May 05, 2008 @ 3:27 AM
insomniac
![]() Hahahahaha I'm a genius or what? THE PHOTO MEME. 1. the age you'll be on your next birthday: 2. a place you'd like to travel to: 3. your favourite place: 4. your favourite food: ![]() 5. your favourite animal: 6. your favourite colour: 7. first name of your significant other or crush: HAHAHAHAHAHA okay this really cracked me up LOL. 8. the town in which you live in: The person taking this picture must be living in the same street as I am, I think. 9. your screen name/nickname: 10. your first job: ![]() 11. a bad habit you have: I just think too much. I'm not suicidal, thanks. 12. your worst fear: Heh, go figure this picture out. Yes, the things I do when I really, really, really have nothing to do. Oh, and that, I can't sleep. Again. Sigh. Labels: photos, random shit |