|
Sunday, July 13, 2008 @ 12:54 AM
aishah's granny
My grandma has the cutest way of identifying my friends (those who i managed to introduce her to) because she can't possibly remember their real names already. And so, she resorts to giving them really...not-what-you-can-think-of-as nicknames. Really. Some of it may appear to be rather insulting at first but, well, that's her own method of recognising who is who (because i have suuuch extensive network of friends *rolls eyes*) when I start to babble my endless stories about them to her.
Anyway, the newest addition to her loooooooong list of nicknames for my friends (funnily enough, all of them are boys): Tempeh (sometimes i refer to him as Setan. hahahahahhaa). Well, I guess that's soooooooo much better than Bingai. Or Selenge for that matter. I love my nyai. She rocks my smelly...dah kembang (read: no longer elastic) bra. On an entirely different matter altogether (obviously this part of my entry has got nothing that pertains to the title), I'm sad. Ezal's gone to NS. Meaning no more Ezal-let's-go-make-me-happy-and-riding-riding-around-in-the-cold-night-air on random WEEKDAY nights. No more Aishah-let's-go-and-make-merry (hahaha you don't have to know what this means). No more ordering of McDonalds whenever we get hunger pangs at atrocious hours of the night. No more going around banging on his bedroom window to wake him up because he'd be gone for most of the times. And when he could actually be in his room, he'd most probably be too tired from the camp and all, and I'm not that heartless and unthoughtful to be waking him up like that. Sigh. Plus, apart from Ezal... Okay, never mind. This part I shall still keep mum about it until the official day itself comes. Only then I'd whine like as if the world's gonna end tomorrow. Labels: familia, word diarrhoea |