|
Monday, August 18, 2008 @ 11:23 PM
to the bestest person in the whole wide world
![]() She's the only mother who would come back with the most sarcastic remark (which are always so funny that i ended up rolling all over the floor laughing) everytime I make fun of her. She's the only mother I know who cooks only once a week (which is awesome, i tell you. so each time she cooks, it'd be heavenly). She's the only mother who would tak-tahu-malu-ly ask for a birthday present from her kids and pretend she didn't when we really gave her what she wanted. She's the only mother I know who's as stubborn as her kids are. She's the only mother I know who can say "Whateverrrrrr..." perfectly. And she's the only mother I know, who's nothing but the greatest and bestest of them all :)
Happy 51st birthday, Mama :) Even though papa commented that you're getting shorter as you get older, even though kakak and I kept making fun of your bellybelly, even though abang suggested that you go dye your hair, you are, the most beautiful woman I know. I tell you, my mama has the softestestestest cheeks, that's why I love kissing her :) And look how dark I am in comparison to her. She's got freckles la seh. Haha. I digressed. I love you, mama :) Labels: birthday wishes, familia |