|
Wednesday, September 03, 2008 @ 11:29 PM
intoxicated blabber
Everyone has their own ideals on how and what should their significant others be like. I thought I had mine perfectly drawn out and was beyond happy when that perfect guy actually existed and was actually in my life. But, like I said before, there's always a but to everything there is, I was horribly wrong. So, I guess, from that learning experience, I roughly thought of a new set of ideals...for now. Heh, you know I'm THAT fickle-minded, so...
1. Good English. Like I told Zul the other day, guys with good English turns me on. Haha, nothing erotic, really. But it's just appealing in a way if he doesn't converse in broken english and manipulate the language to turn it into something beautiful. No, he doesn't have to write poetries or compose songs or stuff like that. Just being able to share his thoughts smoothly without having any difficulty in doing so is just wonderful. You know me, my brain is always in a clutter and that I can never keep my mouth shut about issues that I find disturbing or about anything under the sun for that matter. I "Tak nak kalah sia dia ni!" I absolutely HATE it when people do that. It's like, you don't have any good points to begin with and they are all rebut-able, so why not? I'm just trying to prove my point. Not die-die want to win. Sheesh. And it would be a big, big, big bonus if he can understand what I'm trying to say. I have the tendency to make things complicated with the way I put things across. Can't help it la, I very long-winded what. If anybody can understand and read in between all my lines, I doubt there'd be any arguments. At all :) So, yeah, guys with good English :))))) 2. Talk as much as I do. This goes hand in hand with good English. I talk A LOT so I need someone who talks as much as I do. It would be utterly, utterly boring if I were to do the talking all the time. And the conversation doesn't have to make any sense at all. It can be about anything, anything at all, no matter how random it may be. Because that's what will make it fun, you know? 3. Spontaneous. I like to do all sorts of crazy things anytime I feel like it. So it would be awesome if he's up for all the crazy things I wanna do too :) I don't like it if people give the malas-nak-layan response. Urgh, it just dampens everything else. Bleargh. 4. Not clingy. Meaning - there isn't a need to call every single day or exchange messages every other hour. It gets kind of...rimas like that. Meet-ups or dates doesn't have to be the mandatory once-a-week or once-a-month event. If we're free, then we'll meet up. If not, then it's really no biggie. I need a guy who can and will understand the meaning of BUSY. It would be great if he's as busy as I am so everything else will just find its way through and work out :) 5. Family person. The first thing on his priority list should be his family. I wouldn't give two hoots if he was to cancel our precious (we'll only get to meet once in a blue moon, remember?) date because of family-related things. I'd rather he spend time with his family than with me because well, that's how things should be in the first place. If he can put aside his family for something else less important, he can do the same thing to others too, right? So yeah, being a family oriented person is important to me. Because I am and I would just drop everything there is on my hands if my family needs me. And he gotta understand that first and formostly :) I don't need somebody who would promise me the stars and the moon, only to get sugar powder on a black canvas. I don't need somebody who would promise me forever, because forever never cease to exist. And I definitely don't need somebody to say those three magical words to me out of obligation because that's just as good as lying. That I-love-you is just so overrated nowadays. Bottomline is, I just need someone who'll stay because I'm through with people coming and going out of my life as they please. Pardon me, I'm just intoxicated. Really. Labels: wishful thought, word diarrhoea |