|
Sunday, September 21, 2008 @ 11:20 PM
too late.
Right now, I want you out of my life. For good. You can choose to walk away quietly or I can chase you out of it. Either way, as long as you're out, it doesn't matter how you got out. But just make sure that you clear all of your footprints that you left behind and make sure that you leave nothing that would remind me of your existance in my life.
I'm emotionally drained out and I'm tired of being tired all the time. So please do yourself a favour and stop sinning by menyakitkan hati orang, and please redeem yourself of your sins by doing me a favour and not fuck around with my mind anymore. Enough is enough and you've exceeded way beyond enough. I've been patient with you since day one of your nonsense but please, know your limits before I drill the meaning of limits into your thick skull. You apologized, apology accepted. You apologized and that just marks the end of everything. You apologized, and I found my closure. You apologized, and that's it. That is it. The story ends there and I'm burning the book away. You apologized... But it's too late to apologize. Just, please... Get. Out. Of. My. Life. Today is by far, the worst day of Ramadhan. Oh God, please help me through this. Labels: different. |