
Take 1 not good. Abang's eyes are closed, dad looked...ummm...stressed out, and kakak looked startled.

Take 2 lagi cannot make it. But I like the candid-ness of this photo. All of us look so happy :)

Okay, take 3 almost perfect but the perfectionist (aka sissy) wasn't too pleased with her position of her head -_-

Take 4. Okay dah, perfect :)

Mummy's girls :)

Daddy's girls :)

Abang's sisters :) Heh.

Heh Qhairil macam biasa thinks its cool to not look at the camera.

"Lai, lai! Siapa mau duit line up!" Yeah, that was exactly what HE said.

Abang is apparently quite obsessed with his, umm, money. Oh and I look tiny next to Abang Salem. So my boyfriend should be like his size. Kan boyfriend, kan? *looks at baby expectantly*

Ibu :)

Mak Long :)

Daddy and wife :) His camera, I'm gonna get hohoho

The abang-abangs and I. Haha, kalau dah jadi bapak budak, cannot take this picture. But guess who are the bapak-budaks who decided to selit =P

Rina :)

Yani :)
One of her motives for putting on the tudung this year, is to spare me the agony and look matured so that the makciks-whom-we-meet-only-once-a-year will be able to tell that she's the elder one. But, fat chance, I still look like the elder one -_- Takpe, ngah hari raya jadi boleh diampunkan segala kesilapan mereka, ahem.

Our favourite twins :) Mind you, the older they get...masya'Allah...
As usual, I shall end of this picturepost with a very mentel picture of mine (macam tak cukup gitu eh my muka in this entry huahuahua) :)

Labels: familia, photos