|
Friday, October 24, 2008 @ 2:12 AM
I received an avalanche of text messages, demanding to know who I got engaged to ever since that little announcement.
Rah. Patience, people. I is going to announce who's the fiance (ohmygod im using this f-word already!) laaaaater (: The only reason for this...little delay is because I'm waiting for the photos to be ready from the photographer. After that, it'll be pictures galore of my engagement nyeheheh. Keep a lookout if this is killing you. Hehe. Click here to get an itsy bitsy tiny weeny clue on who the (unfortunate, in my opinion hehe) dude is (: Since that pictures galore post is gonna made public, this blog is still gonna be public pnly for certain posts. The rest of the word diarrhoea entries will be kept private. Feeling-feeling livejournal la gitu. Why not just switch to livejournal, you ask? Well, this blog had been with me since 2006 and there's just...too many memories for me to switch to an entirely new blog. So, whatever's that's being made public in this blog from now onwards would just be...pictures. Solely pictures (: |