|
Sunday, October 26, 2008 @ 2:11 AM
my buddy, my rifle and me (:
Most pictures are overdued but whattheheck. Most of them are pretty much self-explanatory unless the need for caption, which you will see as you scroll down (duh). There are a lot of pictures but, I don't know where I store them. Probably in my thumbdrive but, as usual, I misplaced it and can't be bothered to find it c0s it's most likely to be in one of my 1324325134213 bags. Tralalala~ Khairiani and Yvette (: Two of the most awesome colleagues around, I don't think I can survive in school without them.![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Before: Had hair. Lots of it. Aaaaaand the 'after' picture. At least it's not as bad as the other boys going botak. Satu-satu muka macam toyol after that =D![]() ![]() ![]() I swear this boy looks more like a mat now, what with his tanned skin and, umm, lack of hair. Even his accent now is more melayu-ish. Hehe. I call him Ahmad. Or Dolah. Whichever he prefers (which is actually neither, but ahwell, he can't argue with that. at least for now) (: Labels: photos, random shit |