|
Thursday, November 06, 2008 @ 12:01 AM
been that way.
I want to meet a guy who would save all his i-love-you's till the day he really means it when he says it. No, he doesn't have to say it everytime we say goodnight or whatever crap like that. Just...say it when he really means it. Apart from that, I also want to meet a guy who can keep his hands to himself. I mean, showing that you love or care doesn't mean there's a need to hug or have any form of physical interaction, right? I want to meet a guy who, until the day we're halal, only then...ah, you know. That would make everything so much more special, yes?
Seeing all these people saying that "it's loveeeee", "i'm sooo in love with youuu", "i won't ever leave youuu", hug hug here, kiss kiss there, and then break up a few months later just doesn't make any sense. But then again, nothing seems to be making much sense nowadays. So what's new? And I've already met him. Since a long waaaaaaaaay back. Let's say...15 years ago? (: And we're halfway through being halal *inserts goofy idiotic smile here* How do you know if you're in love anyway? And who would've thought that being in love with your best friend is even remotely possible? Love = sayang? Love = cinta? And they always say that you'd never see what's right in front of you until it's gone. Is it possible to lose something that you've never had before? And if you already have it, would you let it slip away? The only thing that's probably holding me back right now is fear. No, make that, phobia. Plus a whole lot of confusion. And a dash of living in denial. Aah I am one sad soul. Labels: random shit |