|
Thursday, November 13, 2008 @ 1:19 AM
these wishes, oh these wishes.
Okay, I'd better list down the things that I have to buy this month BEFORE I go on a mindless shopping spree again and end up eating breadcrumbs for every meal. Hmm, actually that's not at all that bad c0s then I can lose weight nyahaha.
ANYWAY 1. A white dress. Must not cost above...50bucks? Okay, 100bucks. Argh, I'm prolly gonna wear it only for that bloody dinner and dance night, so, okay, anything below 70bucks. There. 2. Shoes. Already bought them. $53.90. Charles&Keith. The most gorgeous pair of shoes below 100bucks I swear. 3. Camera. Canon Powershot E1. $319. Not sure about price after GST and all that rubbish though. AND THAT'S IT. I AM NOT GONNA SPEND ON ANY OTHER NONSENSE. Okay, maybe I shall just list down on the nonsense that I might spend on if I'm not that tight this month. 1. Anna Sui Dream's perfume - $85 2. THAT other gorgeous lacey-lacey shoes from Charles&Keith - $53.90 3. Ohgod please stop me, but Charles&Keith are coming up with more gorgeous shoes now! There's another pumps with shoelaces along with it and it made me drool....Gah. - $59.90 4. BodyShop stuffs - I donno, depends on what I could buy haha. 5. Work pants. I seriously need this one. Kakak said I could get them at Bugis for only 20-odd smackeroos, thank God. 6. Bag - again, I donno. Haven't seen any nice bags yet. 7. Adidas watch - $149 Okay, dah. I think. I'll ONLY stick to the first three items listed. The other seven will duly be ingnored and I shall not even bother remembering the bloody list. Only the first three items. Only the first three items. Only the first three items. Only the first three items. Only the first three items. Only the first three items. Only the first three items. Yup, that should do it (: Ohgod Amira better give me the other 200bucks she borrow or mom's gonna screw me upside down and that's not gonna be prettyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy gaaarrh. Labels: rambles, random shit |