|
Wednesday, November 19, 2008 @ 11:52 PM
when you come back down
Okay, not really, I was just all ready to go for my dinner&dance. And probably make up for the past two prom nights where I had quite-disastrous-dresses heh. This white dress didn't cost me a whopping hundredandfivesmackeroos for nothing eh. Syafiq, for that, you owe me three pairs of Nine West shoes, two Guess bags and, I donno, prolly another pair of shoes =D ![]() Thanks a gazillion to this angel, I looked decent that night with fabulous make-up on (: If I tried putting on the make-up myself, I'll most likely look like a wayang pekji character -- which is not half as bad c0s maybe, who knows, I could've won The Most Retarded person that night heee. And she also discovered that I had cacat double eyelids =DVenue: Crowne Plaza Hotel's (the airport hotel) ballroom. It was supposedly a very grand hotel but I don't feel much of its grand-ness that night. Food was okay, tasted a little special maybe c0s I was starving. Apart from that, the company kicked ass (: I shall leave captions out because even if I did any introduction...it doesn't matter anyway right? Honestly, these teachers really know how to party. I was blown awaaaay (: Labels: happy happy happy, photos |