|
Wednesday, December 17, 2008 @ 11:39 PM
unconditionally and irrevocably in love
I should learn to never say that I won't ever fall in love again. Because, this time, I have proven myself so wrong again by finding myself so smittened...so fallen head over heels...so in...love. I thought 'love' would already be something so foreign to me but He changed all of that. He made it seemed alright to be in love again, and hell, I'm deeply, deeply in love. I'm in the type of love where He can just take my breath away with a glance from him. I'm in the type of love where He makes my knees go weak with just his smile.
Who? Who managed to cause this whirlwind effect in my life again? ![]() ![]() Him. Robert Thomas Pattinson. He who took my heart away with just that smile ohmygod I can just die right now. I want my boyfriend to be a vampire if vampires are as hot as He (: And apart from all the breathtaking good looks that this bloodsucker apparently have, I wouldn't mind if my future boyfriend is even close enough to being protective towards the girlfriend (ie, me. hahaha) as He. Honestly, He's the epitome of a perfect boyfriend should be, thirsty for my blood or not *swoons* Labels: random shit |