|
Wednesday, January 21, 2009 @ 1:03 PM
my breath fogged up the glass
Since I have a bit of free time here before my class starts at 4PM later, lets just list down a couple (okay, i plan to have a few times more than just a couple) things that have been going on lately. I just realised that the past few entries were just reflections and all - so maybe I thought of listing down the happenings now. Ugh, fuck short term memory.
1. Teaching the classes I have this year is a joy. P1s are adorable - like how they are suppose to be anyway, and surprisingly, they're the ones I look forward to teach everyday. Yeh yeh I got over my temporary phobia already so teaching them made my day every day, with the exception of the presence of someone else in class. But I shall not let that bother me that much...if I try hard enough. P3s are terrified of me. Ah, wrong first impression la. I literally have a genuine effed up face because of, what else, migraine so I guess that scared the shit out of them. Pros: They're very quiet when I teach so the peace is there. Cons: They're TOO quiet, I won't know if they understand the alien language that is spurting out of my mouth in class. Sigh. Gotta work on the rapport with them then. P4s are lovely, really they are. Maybe because more than half of them were in my class last year so the comfort level is there. Just a couple of seriously annoying kids, but they're a great fun to teach. Just that I let my pms get the better of me so, I snapped a lot at them. Rah. 2. Kel's 20th birthday so-called party was awesome because everyone really put in a lot of effort to come and coax the boy that entering the ty-hood is perfectly fine (: Pictures maybe later hee. 3. The family's great, though we could be better. But then again I'm thankful for what we are. Anyway I'm all psyched up for the family outing this Monday! Yayxzxzxz! I swear it's been a decade since we had a family day out apart from just having celebratory dinners/lunch. 4. I'm becoming really anti-social. Like seriously, majorly anti-social. Proof? I can't be bothered to reply text messages anymore unless there's really a need for it (meaning small talk smses were duly ignored). I refuse to answer phone calls from non-important people (acquaintances, mostly), and if the call persists, I'll let Kel or whoever is nearby to answer for me and tell the caller that I changed my number. Hah. Yah, I could just off my phone but there's always the risk of missing a very important phone call so I shall not take that risk. The best thing is - it's kinda great being anti-social. No idea why though. 5. Work work work this year's work is A LOT but me likeeeeyy~~~ I guess that gives me a very good reason for being anti-social, no? 6. My weight is now a shocking 62KG. So girls, DON'T tell me that I'm not fat when I whine that I'm fat because I AM. Kakak's being a setan and keep feeding me at night with ice-cream and whatever it is that she craves for. Bacin Binte Busok punya orang. 7. I prognosticate that I'll remain single for the rest of my life. Hoho! Shall delve into that later later~ 8. To date, I owned about 25 pairs of shoes, 19 of them being heels/wedges. Nak mampos kan? 9. Japanese Night this next Wednesday! Naaaaaaaaddie favour!! Can I borrow your silky flowery kimono top? 10. Girls' day out this Chinese New Year holidays, darls? Calling calling message message please! Rest assured, I WILL reply and answer your calls. Hehe you guys belong to the important-people category (: 11. Listening to A1's songs now reminded me that the celebrity crush that I had on years ago was on Benjamin Thomas Adams. Hahahaha. I think I have a thing for British celebs with Thomas as their middle name lol. 12. Bumped into Starbucks Boy (what's his real name again?) last week while in town with Kel. Haha drama habes. Hah. It's either nothing much is going on in my dull, boring, mundane life, or I just let what little intricate memory that is left in my brain get sucked into an abyss of nothingness. I prefer to think of the latter although the former suits me just fine (: Alrighty back to marking~ Labels: numberings, random shit |