|
Tuesday, January 20, 2009 @ 1:23 AM
read back.
I've been dreaming of this particular someone quite frequently of late. It seems weird that he appeared in my dreams though, when I know I willed myself to dream of Edward Cullen/Robert Pattinson actually being my boyfriend. And then I went through some old folders in my thumbdrive which I didn't know I saved those files at all. So I went tumbling down some...ancient conversations that I, for some unknown reasons to me now, painstakingly saved.
Then I came across this: Come as usual, go as fine` says: eh ur nick bukan main vocabulary hardcore none of the baroque ecstasy, none of the grotesque compulsion. says: haha none of the baroque ecstasy, none of the grotesque compulsion. says: you know what none of the baroque ecstasy, none of the grotesque compulsion. says: i pon tak faham none of the baroque ecstasy, none of the grotesque compulsion. says: falalalala Come as usual, go as fine` says: paham kan laahh Come as usual, go as fine` says: lagu ape seh tu none of the baroque ecstasy, none of the grotesque compulsion. says: haha none of the baroque ecstasy, none of the grotesque compulsion. says: nolaah none of the baroque ecstasy, none of the grotesque compulsion. says: it's actually from this book which i've been reading none of the baroque ecstasy, none of the grotesque compulsion. says: and then this chapter was talking about how the girl was reminiscing the times she had with her ex-boyfriend la none of the baroque ecstasy, none of the grotesque compulsion. says: how the memories rush back to her when she looked at him now none of the baroque ecstasy, none of the grotesque compulsion. says: how in a way that it's good that they broke up none of the baroque ecstasy, none of the grotesque compulsion. says: because it allows them to see each other in a different perspective Come as usual, go as fine` says: different perspective such as? none of the baroque ecstasy, none of the grotesque compulsion. says: "I can recall him with fondness and even in some detail, which is more than I can say for several others." none of the baroque ecstasy, none of the grotesque compulsion. says: means that she doesn't hold such grudge or angst against him when they were together none of the baroque ecstasy, none of the grotesque compulsion. says: when they're apart, she can just..remember the good times I can't remember when this conversation took place but I'm sure it was during one of our rare 'good' days after he entered poly. Well, we did have some decent intellectual conversations after all amongst all those bickerings and whatnots. And obviously we have a large share of those...happier days. Ah, I'm not wishing for them to come back or anything. It's just one of those nights when I just decided to reminisce and take a short walk down the memory lane, that's all. And I'm glad that I could recall it all with such fondness in detail now though I'm a bit worried about this small part of me which is missing those days when we were actually friends. Yes, honestly, I really do miss him being my friend. And now I wondered why I titled this conversation as "finally..." Labels: wishful thought |