|
Monday, February 02, 2009 @ 10:00 PM
dreams were probably meant for sleeping
Saying out things that you keep way deep inside your heart may or may not be the solution to whatever problems you're facing. Sometimes it could even make everything a whole lot worse.
This time, I really couldn't tell if I was dreaming or awake. And they say that dreams were meant for sleeping? Maybe not for me anymore, cos, well, I barely sleep anymore and yet, apparently, I was still dreaming. In the longest time till today, I let my emotions get the best of me. And honestly, the only person whom I can count on in this family is dad. The others can just go away for all I care. Please, please, please let whatever I'm going through right now be nothing but a mere phase that will pass on soon. I do not like this vulnerable feeling that's enveloping me and making me feel so weak, I crumble at everything. I'm not used to being this weak. On an entirely different note altogether, I died when I received this...text message from someone whom I thought was dead, asking me to be his date for Valentines. For the record, I do NOT celebrate Valentine's Day, what more with someone whom I presumed dead? Labels: random shit |