|
Wednesday, February 25, 2009 @ 5:53 PM
i think of you even though i know i shouldn't.
I turned to a packet of Marlboro Reds whenever whatever bit of limit that I have for everything starts to dwindle. Okay, make that two packets of Marlboro's. The third packet that I bought for the day, I managed to control myself and gave it to Qhai even thought I did nip a few sticks more. So, within two days, I finished two and a quarter boxes of ciggs, it's not a wonder that I can't find my voice in class today. My students gained an enrichment class on handsigns. I is such a great teacher.
At times like these, once again, the people whom you least expect to bare your heart out to, are always there. Qhairil and Dila were more than just my lifesavers - they saved my sanity too. I had half the mind to purposely ram my bike to a concrete wall or something, at least that wouldn't make it look like as though I've committed suicide. It's just an accidental accident that turned fatal. Nothing much to make out of it, no? Aaaaaah I'd better put an abrup halt to all these nonsense. Enough is enough. Labels: different., rambles |