|
Saturday, March 28, 2009 @ 7:06 PM
I'm getting tired of this, really. This has been going on repeating itself like a vicious cycle for how many years now - 6? 7? 6 or 7 bloody years. Please, you've pushed yourself way too far this time. I've been nothing but patient and there's really got to be a stop to this.
I told you this time and time again and I'm sticking with my stand. Don't think I'm a pushover and that I'm easily swayed by your so-called portrayal of affection - you should know me better than that. But I thought wrong, obviously. You know nothing about me. And that makes you a pretty lousy friend, a far cry from what you're trying to prove yourself to me for almost a decade now. If what I'm about to do now will put a stop to all these nonsense, then I will. I can't be your friend anymore. Ever. I'm sick and tired of being selfless, let me be selfish just this once. Labels: random shit |