|
Saturday, May 23, 2009 @ 9:41 PM
hohoho
You know, I'm still amazed at the fact that I actually survived being a Malay teacher despite struggling to converse in the so-called perfect Bahasa Melayu. I'm still in shock that they think I'm qualified enough to even be a Cikgu despite only attaining a Merit in my Malay oral (they are prolly ignorant of the fact that i requested my oral tester to repeat her question in english since i don't really get what she was trying to ask hehe) for O'levels. But ahwell, I did survive the whole year and whoopdeedoo! I managed to get into NIE finally (:
So I was cleaning up my cupboard for the umpteenth time and found some old secondary school work from 4 years ago. And I surprised myself, really. I read back this karangan I did for my hmt prelims examination and...whoa, I COULD actually write! Hahahahaha my verbal and written malay sumpah jauuuuuuuuuuh la sak. I scored a 65 out of a possible 70 marks for this particular karangan. I is so awesome hahahaha =D I'm just gonna type it all down for fun's sake and it's also because I wanna throw it away - waste of space hehe. I'm on a roll in cleaning out my cupboard. Enjoy reading (kalau korang kuasa hahaha) Labels: random shit |