|
Monday, May 18, 2009 @ 10:29 PM
there's always a first time for everything.
So, everyone's prediction came true after all. I had my first rendezvous with the surface of the road, and it's not at all pretty. To think that I laughed it off when I realised that I couldn't stand up when the passers-by asked me if I could. They must've thought I'm going mad - or was that a natural reaction that you get from someone who just flew off their bikes? I wouldn't know now, would I? But yeah, I did.
Despite the fact that everyday, I made every possible safety check on Lange making sure that all is fine, kalau da nak accident tu, accident je laaa...hehe. So yes, dudes, aku da rasaaaaa dah. I had my compulsary first time road accident while that p-plate is still plastered on my bike. Sigh. Now Lange isn't really in working condition because the fall was quite hard. My heart ached when Lange couldn't even come to life at all :( Please, please, please get well soon when daddy send you to the doctor's this weekend. Sigh. But, I really gotta thank the drivers who were on the road just now because they were an amazing help. Really. The driver behind me helped to lift off the bike from my legs (the bike hempap my legs, i can't move at all), the driver in front helped me carry my bike and all, and another driver helped make sure I'm okay and everything...really I was so grateful for them. Luckily I'm in a state to talk properly to tell them where I lived and actually call dad up. The driver (whose car i was trying to avoid crashing into) sent me home with dad and brother waiting at the void deck for me. Aaaahwell... Really am thankful for those wonderful people la (: That's one of the lucky things about the accident. Okay, now I need to figure out how the hell do I get up from this sitting position because my knee has lost all its ability to straighten at all. Help :( Labels: random shit |