|
Thursday, July 02, 2009 @ 4:01 AM
baking insomnia
I know for sure that something is bugging me when I couldn't sleep, and being in bed does not at all soothe me into sleeping. Instead, I'd get up at 3.12AM (judging by my handphone clock) and start finding whatever things there is in the kitchen for me to...bake.
I end up with an oreo cheesecake 45 minutes later and now I'm here, wondering what else to do. It suck balls when despite racking my brain while beating the bloody cream cheese until my arm ached, I still couldn't figure out what was bugging the shit out of me. Maybe if I don't solve this buzz by today, I'd probably end up baking brownies today (or tomorrow, whichever) again at 3.12AM. Okay, I've decided to create powerpoint slides for me kiddos' lesson in about...6 hours' time? Come on, brain juices, do something useful now. Labels: random shit |