|
Thursday, September 17, 2009 @ 10:23 PM
gila nak mampos
I think I've found the guy I'm gonna marry :D
Despite me looking like hell in the morning, he still came up to me and strike a conversation while I wait for my turn to see the doctor. We talked and talked and talked until I collected my medicine and made my payment. Before I went away to look for daddy, "Uhh...I don't do this a lot...but I just feel that I haven't talked to you enough yet. If you'd like, maybe we could continue our conversation through text messages..?" That was probably the ONLY time that I'm thankful I have sinus plus stomachache in the morning which calls for a doctor visit. So yeah, I look like hell, with absolutely NO tinge of make-up on and wahlah (: Okaylah, maybe because of the fact that the both of us were wearing masks helped to hide my horrible looking face a little. Heee. But hey, it just goes to show that the eyes are definitely windows to the soulllllll~ HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AKU SUMPAH DAH BUANG TEBIAT. Orang setakat ajak berbual je aku teros nak kahwin *shakes head* Labels: random shit |