|
Wednesday, September 16, 2009 @ 12:05 AM
tsk tsk tsk
It's always the case of I-love-you-but-not-in-the-same-way kinda thing.
I love you, but not like how you love me. You love me, but not like how I love you. Heh. Always, you know, all the freaking time. It's either that or, you-love-me-but-i'm-too-much-of-a-pussy-to-take-things-further-in-case-i-screw-things-up-and-lose-you-as-a-friend shit. Ah, this is potential FML material. Things could get worse. I have friends my age who are already engaged, and heck, getting married or even thinking of getting married in a few years time. A few years time is not such a long time anymore, if you think about it. I just met up with this close friend of mine (name shall remain undisclosed in case she wants this to still remain undercovers), and she was telling me about her plans. She plans to get married to her current boyfriend now (hah, I have no doubts about this, really) in about 4 years time, when she's in her 2nd year of her career. So that'll make her 24 when she gets married. Wow, married. Married, hokay. Marriage. It's a done deal for life scenario. At least she's being realistic. I have another friend of mine (my age, mind you) who is getting married at the end of the year, to a guy who just completed NS. Don't get me started on that issue. I won't...just yet, because I'm dead sleepy right now and I won't get my arguments right that way haha. Now it got me thinking. I'm already turning freaking 20 at the end of the year. TWENTY. And I've yet to find anyone at all, suitable to my liking at least, as my significant other. Yeah yeah, I know, what's the big deal lah kan? I don't even plan to get married at all. BUT mixing around with married people every day, facing adorable-nak-mampos kids every day, steered my mind a little to another direction altogether. 20, and I'm not getting any younger hahaha. And yeah, turning 20, and I'm still facing that potential FML situation like the aforementioned. I'm turning delirious. I need sleep. Oh! On a random sidenote, you know how our classlists in our days back then were dominated by all the Nur's or Nurul's or Siti's for girls, and Muhammad's for boys? There can be like 10 - 15 girls having their names with Nur in front. Heh, not anymore babes. To actually spot a Nur in the class of 30 is very hard. Nowadays, every one of the pupils has got two names. Example: Dhia Qistina Farah Firzanah Iffah Insyirah Nuryn Naqiyah Qaisara Farzanah Raifana Humairah Syasya Irdina -_- Ah, nama ada dua tapi cikgu panggil satu je. Satu-satu nama glamour last warning eh. But I like la, all very nice names anyway. Dhia Qistina and Iffah Insyirah are my favourite names (: I plan to call my daughter Haney Insyirah. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha Ok bye. Labels: rambles, random shit |