|
Monday, September 14, 2009 @ 1:36 AM
we'll take the trail marked on your father's map.
Before I knew it, we were walking, tumbling across each other's paths, giggling like small children as we found our secret place. We sat down eventually, you first, and then you pulled me down with you. It was quiet, but we were at ease with that silence. Sometimes, silence is the best conversation to have. I don't have to say anything to you, and somehow, you figured out what was weighing on my mind.
"I care about you too, you know. Sometimes more than anyone else." That does it. So we found a trail that led us to somewhere we've never been to before. With nothing but the moon (okay fine, and a few lamp posts) to guide us along, we discovered more than we could ever bargain for. I found you, and that's all that matters right now (: Labels: happy happy happy |