|
Sunday, September 27, 2009 @ 10:37 PM
You're becoming so careful with your words, so thoughtful with everything that you say to me now. It's nice to know that but why the act of cautiousness? Like I said, disappearing acts is my forte, but with you, all of that seemed dysfunctional. And it was you who disappeared the last time, so why is there a need for all these sweet gestures? I know you'll stick around this time, babe, I know (: So will I.
You, on the other hand, are finally becoming that promised best friend you'd be to me, albeit a year and a half late. But still, I'm glad we're on this page right now, finally, at last, letting bygones really be bygones (: I can safely say that I love you, not in the sense that either of us intended when we first started. My Sunday had never been so awesome. |