|
Wednesday, November 25, 2009 @ 2:04 AM
eggcitementttt
I'm excited I'm excited I'm exciteddddddd :D
First, there's the Masquerade themed dinner&dance to look forward to in less than 24hours. Why is it such a big deal? It's the first ever event that I'm gonna be hosting -- and dressed outrageously flamboyant to the theme. Hehe I shall put up a picture later to show you guys what I'm talking about :D Then there'll be this overnight chalet especially for the malay staffs of the school (: I shall just chuck all the ugly things that happened this year to one corner and enjoyyyyyy~ Next, is the Australia trip NEXT WEEK OMGZXZXZXZXZXZXZX. I don't actually care that it's burning a huge hole in my pocket (plus i had to get some help from others) just to go for this trip because it's gonna worth every while. Insya'Allah (: After that is the tentative Bangkok trip in February hehehehehe. I is sungguh gatal but we'll see how this Bangkok trip will go. It's not even brought up for discussion with the parents lol. But the best thing to look forward to would be in December (: There's a lot of You in December that I can't wait for <3 Labels: happy happy happy |