|
Thursday, December 10, 2009 @ 2:50 AM
There's a lot of things that are beyond our control. Despite how badly we want it, some things are just never meant to go the way you want it to be. And if it's never meant to be yours, it'll never be yours, no matter how hard you try. The harder you try, the more it'll slip away.
That's why I've stopped trying too hard. I've learnt to come to terms with all the things in life that was never meant to be kept or possessed. It's much easier that way, you know, accepting stuff. It doesn't simply mean that I'm resigned to fate. Yes, I'm a strong believer in fate and karma and all that jazz, but that doesn't mean I don't try to put in the effort to make things better if they're straying out for the worse. Maybe I've come around to be a little wiser, a little more...tame? I used to be so angry all the time but nothing came out of it. And I've realised that it's tiring to be angry, it sucks up every ounce of energy that you may have but it doesn't produce anything at all - except for you to fall even harder. Labels: random shit |