|
Sunday, January 03, 2010 @ 5:11 PM
i'm not moving (:
I'm contemplating on making a spanking new blog altogether for this year. I mean, this blog has been used ever since I started jc - maybe it's time I create another one to store new memories in? Heh.
So anyway, the first few days of 2010 had been fantaaaaastic :D New year's eve was spent with the family over the causeway for daddeo's birthday lunch and then with the doofus people at the airport (: I got home just in time for us to create our own countdown party, which I daresay is much more fun than the official ones that were around the island. We don't like crowds, our own crowd is more than enough (: What more can I ask for? New year with my loved ones beats everything else in the whole wide world. On new year's day itself was spent with the cousins singing our hearts out for four hours straight. Imagine the agony after the karaoke session omgzxzxz I couldn't even feel my own throat thereafter haha. After that it was straight to Nabins at Arab Street. Nabins is the shizneh I tell you!! I've never been in a restaurant more awesome than Nabins aaaahhhh :D The second day of 2010 was spent with my favourite boy heh heh (: And his bunch of awesomezxzxz friends. Really, I could grow some serious abs just by hanging out with them. Prolly have a relapse of asthma too, if I'm not careful hurhur. Movies (Sherlock Holmes. I SURVIVED TWO AND A HALF AGONIZING HOURS WOOHOO! okay, I cheated. Yan had to bite my shoulder in order to wake me up during the movie hehe) at Vivo, karaoke at Cash Studio (againnn!! this time for 3 hours) and then supper (at 2am in the morning omg aku sumpah makin gemok) at Spizeeeeee :D The boys were sweet enough to hang around Bedok just because it's nearer to home for me. They had to travel aaallll the way back to the other end of the island after that heee I feel so loved (: I just realised that there's a lot of Yan in my December. Not that I'm complaining but, I think that's the reason why my December had been amazing, despite the number of times that some doubts decided to bubble through my thoughts. But all those doubts had been cleared now, yay (: 30th December 2009 over at Shaw Towers shall remain in my book of memories forever and everrrrrr~ 2010, you've been good to me so far (: Alaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Yan going reservist for 3 weeks starting tomorrow boooooo :( HOLY CRAP SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW!!!! Labels: happy happy happy, rambles, Yan |