|
Wednesday, January 13, 2010 @ 8:10 AM
staged acts
Why is it that most people act the way they act because people expect them to act that way? Like as though there's a certain something that we must adhere to or else others will just shun us away. That's bullshit, really.
I've seen people act differently in front of colleagues/friends and when they are with their loved ones, that's a whole different story altogether. There's the black region, and the white region, north and south - whathaveyou. Question is, why? Why must it be that way? Can't we just stick to one person all the time instead of switching back and forth to suit the expectations of the company we are in? Ahwell. Anyway, I'm still not quite ready to let go of this blog just yet. I signed in to my new account, only to come running back here. Haha I'm full of nonsense. Maybe I'll move when I've reached the 600th post on this blog. This would be the 592nd post heh. 592 rambles/bullshit/bare-my-heart-out moments/figments of imaginations since 2006. I'm prolly gonna publicise the new blog? So I'll be compelled to blog about more provocative and controversial issues hehe. This blog is getting boring. I can't count the number of posts labelled Yan on my fingers anymore uhoh. Labels: rambles, random shit |