|
Tuesday, September 25, 2007 @ 1:42 PM
If I were to take a look at my past national examinations, according to my parents, I'd pretty much screw all of them up.
Let's see, for PSLE, I've gotten an aggregate of 232. I was happy upon receiving my results of course, but when I delivered the so-called good news to mom and dad, they went, "232, aje?" Hookay, so reading in between the lines, that's a screw up. For O'Levels, I bawled my eyes out upon receiving my results. They were not exactly tears of happiness, really. I just felt that I've caused yet another major disappointment to my parents. My friends thought I was being ridiculous, of course. What's my L1R5 you ask? 14 bloody points. And I cried. True enough, my parents weren't satisfied. They were not at all comforting when I called them up with a choking voice in school. Ohwell. So, at a glance, in my parents' opinion, I've been a major screw up. What makes me think that I'm gonna repeat all of that again for A'Levels? There's no way, no how am I going to throw my chances of doing at least averagely well for this A'Levels. It's about time that I prove to them that I'm not such a screw up after all. Labels: familia, wishful thought |